Lady Constance Blount
b. 1380 Barton, Lancashire, England
Sir Walter Le Blount 1348 – 1403
2. Lord John De Sutton V Dudley, Baron of Dudley 1380 – 1406
|Barton Blount, Derbyshire, England|
Wikipedia, the current population of Barton Blount is 74.
Her married name became Hastings.1 Her married name became de Sutton.
- Charles Mosley, editor, Burke's Peerage, Baronetage & Knightage, 107th edition, 3 volumes (Wilmington, Delaware, U.S.A.: Burke's Peerage (Genealogical Books) Ltd, 2003), volume 2, page 1817. Hereinafter cited as Burke's Peerage and Baronetage, 107th edition.
Constance BLOUNT Sex: F Birth: abt 1380 in Barton-Blount, Burton-upon-Trent, Derbyshire, England Death: 23 SEP 1432
He [Hugh Hastings] married Constance, daughter of Sir Walter BLOUNT, of Barton Blount, Alkmanton, and Sapperton, co. Derby, by Sancha, daughter of Diego GOMEZ DE TOLEDO, Alcalde de Toledo. He died s.p., 2 November 1396. His widow married Sir John SUTTON, of Dudley, co. Stafford, who died 3 September 1406. She died 23 September 1432. [Complete Peerage VI:357-8, (transcribed by Dave Utzinger)]
Ancestress of George Washington
3. Constance BLOUNT (Ancestress George Washington, H.R.H Elizabeth II) (Walter 'Memorialized by Shakespeare' ((Sir)) ) was born about 1380 in Barton Blount, Derbyshire, England and died 23 Sep 1432 of Dudley, Staffordshire, England about age 52. Constance married (Sir) John V 'of Dudley' SUTTON Knight (See Link for Ancestry), son of (Sir) John IV SUTTON and ? Alice LE DESPENCER 1st Wife per Dugdale but others dispute this, before 10 Dec 1401. John was born about 1380 in Dudley, Staffordshire, England and died 28 Aug 1406 of Dudley, Staffordshire, England about age 26.
d. Sep 1432
Sir Walter Blount
d. 21 Jul 1403
Sancha de Ayala
b. 1356\nd. 1418
d. 13 Jun 1391
Diego G. de Toledo
Inez A. de Ayala
Her married name became Hastings.1 From before 10 December 1401, her married name became de Sutton.
- [S37] Charles Mosley, editor, Burke's Peerage, Baronetage & Knightage, 107th edition, 3 volumes (Wilmington, Delaware, U.S.A.: Burke's Peerage (Genealogical Books) Ltd, 2003), volume 2, page 1817. Hereinafter cited as Burke's Peerage and Baronetage, 107th edition.
- [S37] Charles Mosley, Burke's Peerage and Baronetage, 107th edition, volume 1, page 1191.